You must create a profile before you can post
Send email to bill@poetsforum.com if you need anything

Forum Index | Bill's Poetry | Favorite Poems | Book Reviews |
Guest Poets | Poetry and Literature | Modern War Poetry

Poet's Gear
Poet tee shirts

Shirts, mugs, more…

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

The Poet's Forum

Seek Help

Posted By: Andrew
Date: Friday, 6 October 2006, at 6:32 a.m.

Fast! Ok... Just kidding, mostly. Hey, I got your attention, didn't I? First of all, I'd say that the attention you seek from all guys is probably not something you should need. I completely understand being desirous of attention, but when you have a guy, he should be good enough to show you all the attention you'll ever need. He should love you in such a way that you'll never want to date another guy as long as you live. If he's not doing this, he's a part of the problem. Ask yourself this: Do I love him enough to forsake all others? If you don't, there's no point in dating him (or any other guy, for that matter). The ultimate end of dating is marriage, right? So, if you can't forsake all other men to date a solitary one, then you shouldn't be dating at all. Get your desire for attention under control, otherwise you'll never make a good wife. Hope that's helpful. It's a self-control issue, really.

Andrew

Messages In This Thread

Seek Help
Andrew -- Friday, 6 October 2006, at 6:32 a.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

The Poet's Forum is maintained by Bill Ames with WebBBS 5.12.

Home | About this site | Bill's Home Page |

This page is the Property of William Ames - All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 1996–2014
Poems with listed authors remain copyright of the author